We can warmly recommend the region around the Tyrolean Zugspitze for a winter holiday in the mountains. There are so many different things on offer, and such diverse things, also for non-skiers and families. The Zugspitz Arena offers lot of sporting possibilities and leisure fun, making your winter holiday into a real experience.
You can enjoy indoor sport-and-leisure fun at the Ehrwald Family Indoor Swimming Pool or in Ehrwald's tennis and climbing facility.
Winter advantages for our guests:
- 6 skiing areas in the region + 1 glacier skiing area
(139 km of piste, 58 lifts)
- Hotel located directly at the piste (ski-in/ski-out)
- Go directly from the hotel and over the piste to the ski-school
- Ski-pass obtainable at reception
- Guided snow-shoe hiking tours
- Each week, a special touring-experience day with Christian Spielmann
- Ski-fun across national borders with the TOP SNOW CARD
(214 km of piste, 87 lifts)
- 110 km of cross-country skiing (classical and skating)
- Fabulous winter-hiking paths (ca. 60 km)
- Horse-drawn carriage trips (if so wished, directly from the hotel)