In the Tyrol Zugspitz Arena in summer-time, there is a whole lot to savour and to explore. Based around the Wetterstein massif, featuring the Zugspitze, an outdoor paradise invites you to hike, bike, play golf, or go bathing. Sport events such as the Zugspitze Ultra-Trail, or the Mountains in Flames, famous far beyond the region's borders, attract many visitors to our region each year. Ehrwald and the Zugspitz Arena offer a richly diverse programme, for families, for those seeking tranquility and relaxation, as well as for sports enthusiasts and adventure-lovers.
Recommendation: Z-Ticket Active Card - the favourably-priced leisure card!
The ticket is included in our ꞌActive Weekꞌ offer; alternatively it is available right here from our reception. The ticket price is reduced in the post-season period!
Simply shape your holiday at the Romantik Hotel Spielmann in Ehrwald the way you want it!
- More than 150 hiking paths in the region
- Numerous stretches of mountain-bike terrain and cycling paths
- Richly diverse climbing paths and routes
- 9-hole Tyrol Zugspitze golf course near the hotel
- Large hotel garden
- NEW - Infinity Rock Pool, also with an indoor swimming area
- NEW - Stadl SPA
We offer for our hotel guests:" Guided tours with the Ehrwald mountain schools
- One special hiking-experience, once weekly with Christian Spielmann
- Attractive package offers for the summer